Many people beginning the treatment process may not know the right questions to ask, let us help.
No matter where youâ€™re at in regards to looking at treatment options, we can help find the right fit.Â We do not do treatment ourselves so our recommendations are solely from years of experience in working with treatment facilities.
Treatment options are different for each person:
- Some families are looking for government funded beds
- Some need to use their insurance to cover the cost
- Some may be looking to find what the best is clinically and funds may not be an issue
- Some people may need to have the comfort of their home in order to really surrender to the process of treatment
- Some people may have children and families that require and family treatment program
- drugs and alcohol
- eating disorders
- sex addiction
- love addiction
- co-occurring disorders
Age Appropriate Considerations:
- Young Adults